Friday, February 24, 2006

Perhaps you've confused me with someone who gives a shit.

NUMBER TWO

Dr. Evil, as the legitimate frontman of your organization, I seized upon the opportunity to invest in a small Seattle-based coffee company several years ago. Today, Starbucks is a far-flung empire with 2000 outlets worldwide.

DR. EVIL

Oh good, Number Two, I do enjoy a good cuppa joe.

NUMBER TWO

If I may continue, I believe if we shift our resources away from world domination and focus on providing premium quality coffee drinks, we can increase our gross profits fivefold.

Dr. Evil takes a sip of cappuccino, leaving a WHITE FROTHY MILK MUSTACHE on his upper lip.

DR. EVIL

Right. Perhaps you've confused me with someone who gives a shit.

Might I remind you that I run the show here? I demand a little respect.

NUMBER TWO

(indicating Dr. Evil's milk mustache)

Dr. Evil, I think you--

DR. EVIL

Silence! I will not tolerate your insolence! Remember what happened last time.

FLASHBACK (FOOTAGE FROM FIRST MOVIE)

Number Two disappears backwards into the fiery pit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home